At eyemats we can reproduce virtually any of your floor surfaces, in almost any location.
Have a look at our current brochure, just click on the links below:
We can replicate any image
- We can use your own photography (as long as the quality is up to the latest specification for digital photography & printing).
- Or use one of our own bank of floor images.
- Or we can use our own photographers to take images of your floors for reproduction.
- We can match our images to almost any colour combination
- We can store your images long term giving you a "snap shot" of your historic floor.
What type of flooring we can reproduce our images onto?
- Our Traditional and Original eyemat range of rubber backed floor mats.
- Rubber backed Carpet Tiles.
- Canvas made up to make "one piece, replica" carpets.
- Vinyl flooring.
- We can cover virtually any floor size and shape.
- All mats can be easily cut to fit awkward shapes.
- Individual floor mat sizes up to 1.5 m to 3.5 m, Carpet Tiles sizes 50 cm or 100 cm squares
- Fully complies with all relevant Health & Safety and Disability Discrimination Act regulations
The eyemats service.
- Free initial consultation
- Full survey of all areas to be covered
- Installation by qualified eyemats staff
- Free customer advice line
- Continual product research and development to meet the most exacting customer requirements
What type of floors can we help with?
- Tiled floors
- Wooden floors
- Marbled floors
- Stone floors
- Mosaic Floors
- Painted Floors